Step 4. Implement Your Plans
Implementing strong plans requires ensuring alignment with all of the key stakeholders and regularly checking in on plan implementation.
- Implement your plans
- Do you have regular touchpoints with all the relevant stakeholders?
- Do you have ways to monitor progress?
- Do you have plans in place for unforeseen challenges?
- Collect data to inform future improvement efforts
- Have you involved youth in survey design? It is a great way to get to know what matters most to them.
- Do you have a way to track which students receive which services and how frequently?
- Have you established your pre and post assessment tools?
- Have you established your tools for daily, weekly, biweekly and monthly data collection?
- In general, student attendance and engagement can be measured daily
- Student mindsets and skills can be measured using formative and summative assessments.
- Staff capacity and mindsets can be measured using formative and summative assessments.
- Other Additional Resources (non-U.S. Department of Education)