Members of the National Board for Education Sciences
The Board is composed of prominent researchers, school administrators, and business executives.
Dr. Larry Hedges was elected as Chair of NBES on November 8, 2016. Other Board members include:
- Dr. David Chard, Ph.D., President of Wheelock College
- Dr. Michael Feuer, Dean of Graduate School of Education and Development, George Washington University
- Dr. Jeannie Oakes, Presidential Professor Emeritus in Educational Equity at UCLA
- Dr. Deborah Phillips, Professor of Psychology and Associate Faculty in Public Policy Institute at Georgetown University
- Dr. Judith D. Singer, James Bryant Conant Professor of Education and Senior Vice Provost for Faculty Development and Diversity at Harvard University
- Dr. Robert Teranishi, Morgan and Helen Chu Endowed Chair in Asian American Studies at the UCLA Graduate School of Education and Information Studies
To learn more about the board, please contact Dr. Kenann McKenzie-Thompson.