Members of the National Board for Education Sciences
The Board is composed of prominent researchers, school administrators, and business executives.
Other Board members include:
- Dr. Darryl J. Ford, Head of School for William Penn Charter School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Dr. Michael Feuer, Dean of Graduate School of Education and Development, George Washington University
- Dr. Kris D. Gutiérrez, Professor of Literacy and Learning Sciences, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Dr. Bridget Terry Long, Academic Dean and the Xander Professor of Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
- Dr. Deborah Phillips, Professor of Psychology and Associate Faculty in Public Policy Institute at Georgetown University
- Dr. Judith D. Singer, James Bryant Conant Professor of Education and Senior Vice Provost for Faculty Development and Diversity at Harvard University
- Dr. Robert Teranishi, Morgan and Helen Chu Endowed Chair in Asian American Studies at the UCLA Graduate School of Education and Information Studies
- Dr. Robert A. Underwood, President, University of Guam
To learn more about the board, please contact Dr. Kenann McKenzie-Thompson.