On April 16, the What Works Clearinghouse hosted a free webinar to learn about how teachers can use the WWC Practice Guides to support their practice and answer their questions.
The webinar covered the following topics:
- A summary of the structure and content of Practice Guides;
- A discussion of how teachers can use Practice Guides to answer questions and inform their practice;
- An explanation of how to locate and select the most relevant Practice Guides for your purposes; and
- Recommendations for sharing information from the Practice Guides with colleagues.
This webinar is intended for teachers and other school practitioners, including teacher aides, literacy coaches, and content specialists.
- Bridget Thomas, Senior Education Researcher, Quality Information Partners
- Lyzz Davis, Senior Researcher, American Institutes for Research
- Rebecca Bates, Technical Assistance Consultant, American Institutes for Research
- Tara Thornton-Garrett, Striving Readers Comprehensive Literacy Coach, Partnership Academy
Released: April 2019